Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Day #1 in Mallorca, Spain

Hellooooo.... I'm back!!! 
After all the ranting about being lifeless in the previous post, all I could say now is that actually I have quite a tight schedule recently. Was being too busy travelling and enjoying the remaining time here in London before I get my ass back to KL to start another chapter of my life. Oh well! =D

So... about two weeks ago my friends and I went to Mallorca, Spain. A lot people may not heard about Mallorca but Magaluf. Well, both of these places are located in the same island, just that Mallorca is more for relaxing and chill side, while Magaluf is known for cheap beers and hot babes (or what the locals might categorised that place is for hooligans). This trip is a very very short trip -  3 days 2 nights, we hope that we can stay there for longer to enjoy the beach and the sun thou because Mr.Sun is still very shy to visit London often enough. Haih...


Anyway, just let the pictures do the talking.

Love my #oftd "Ain't Laurant Without Yves" Tee from Asos.
I still prefer YSL over SL. 

 View from our apartment! So nice riggghhht????

 The interior of our apartment. We're so excited when we found out that our cheap apartment turn out to be so nice and comfy ( + the magnificent sea view + free a bottle of red wine upon arrival).


Our room.

Btw, our apartment name is call hotel Delfin. You can find them from booking.com =)


 Warn you. Girls trip is all about pictures / selca ! So this post will be flooded with a lot of selfie!
⁀⊙﹏☉⁀

***

After we check-in to our apartment and changed into swimwear, we decided that today will be a chillax day that we should just chill around our neighbourhood as it is quite late already. =) So, its eating + beach day today! 



Spot the palm trees on my shades! 


 The two oh-so-hawtie.


and the two not-so-hawties. haha!!

 The best Carbonara in I had in the past two years. (It is so good that we it everyday! #Iamnotjoking) 

 Seafood Paella! My favourite! ♥










Sunset

***
I guess that's all for today! Stay tuned for the next part of Mallorca + video dairy post!

≧◠◡◠≦✌


Gracias!


Adios!


emilyccz

No comments:

Post a Comment