Friday, May 3, 2013

Amsterdam #1

Hello! I am quite surprise at myself that I actually put some effort in continue blogging. I thought after the previous post I would be lazy and stop blogging for quite sometime and continue again. LOL! (good job emily!) 
Anyway, this is another backdated event/occasion/place/wtv that I went to Amsterdam. I think this is one of the first trip after I came London. So now you can probably see how backdated it is...

Overall... this trip is not as pleasant/fun as I imagined it to be...WHY?? because our (my friends and I) moves are being restricted and monitored by one of my friend's uncle (her mother's friend) cause we're staying in his place (because we want to save the accommodation cost) and he has been controlling our activities!! So.. no bongs no weed no space cake no whatsoever! (what's the point of going Amsterdam without trying these rigggghhttt???) >=(

***

Anyway, just let the pictures talk while I am trying to calm myself down over this incident.

***





 Sick face! Thanks to not sleeping the night before (cause our flight is at 6am..so no time to sleep)


 Their train station








 Our first stop - Police station because we are being caught red handed stealing stuff in the station. 
LOL! #justsaying No lah.. it's because my friend's uncle need to deal with some report and stuff...not sure what..you know like those chinese saying that adult stuff children are not suppose to know so much.


 So while waiting at the police station.. we did a little selfie..


 Taking pictures in the police station with timer mode. Beat that!


 Another selfie with HsinYe aka my housemate


 This picture is just lame. Taking pictures with bicycle?! Hahahaa!! Anyway.. it's part of travelling and having fun right? =P


 The area that we're living in...


 There's some event going one of the church there and found these guys standing outside. 
So tourist do what tourist should do. #TouristBeingTourist #TakePicturesWithTheGuards! Snap#1


#TakePicturesWithTheGuards Snap #2 : A more appropriate one.


#TakePicturesWithTheGuards Snap #3: I'm not sure what's up with my pose. 
But yea... "Mister! stop starring at my flat boobies!"


 Forgotten what's this building. But I like it... feels like a nice location for some english/french movie.
#justsaying not like I know anything about movies right?


 Oh ya.. Uncle bought us to this park... I remember that time I was wondering "wtf why do you bring me to a park that has nothing significant?!" I know... I am being so disrespectful to the uncle as he is kind enough to bring us around and let us stay at his place for free. "sorry uncle"


 #TouristBeingTourist : Selfie and wtv location





 Hahaha.. when I look back at this picture I was cursing there "who the F took this picture?? the background is chopped into half!!" 
#TouristBeingTourist : Getting angry at unsatisfied pictures. 





 Oooo... I like the concept of this shop/restaurant/fast food store... It's like a hot food vending machine!



 This is Amsterdam people! Canals and colourful houses!
If you realize... some of the houses are slanting due the canals and some sciences thing...
Sorry I wasn't paying much attention to uncle cause I am too tired at the moment.


 Isn't it beautiful?!?! It's like some love story scene...!



 But of course..not the love story between my housemate and I. (Me and her is friendship kinda love *goosebumps* LOL!)
#TouristBeingTourist : Taking pictures at attractions



 Their shopping district.


 <3 p="">


 How can a dental shop be so interesting??? If only Malaysia put more effort in their window display



 Here's another view of the houses. Can you see how the houses are slanting???
Seems so dangerous yet interest thing!



 Anne Frank - the girl and her family who hide in Amsterdam from the Nazi.






 Of course.. A must go place in Amsterdam. The Red Light District!
Too bad we are not allowed to come here at night!!! I really want to know how is it like to come here at night and happening is this place!




 #TouristBeingTourist: Take pictures with unknown monument/statue



 The "gay" area...





***


I guess that is all for now.
Will be posting part two soon.

Oh... Sorry that I dont have the habit to edit the pictures, that's why some of the pictures are so dark and unappealing. I will try to edit it the next time before I post it.

I shall hit the sack now.
Goodie o night!


xoxo


emilyccz

No comments:

Post a Comment