Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Stripey day out

Hello peeps!
Finally I'm not posting something backdated! YAY! 
After all those lifeless life that I'm complaining in the previous post, I actually did went out to get some life back. Har Har! ≧◠◡◠≦✌

Basically the whole day is about eating, wandering and taking pictures with Laura and Mei Mei. (Sorry Mei Mei that we let you waited for us for 2 hours till the lunch time is over and need to wait for dinner! ops!) Anyway, just let the pictures do the talking.

***

1st stop: Kopapa @ Covent Garden
It's an asian fusion restaurant, and it is famous for its breakfast/brunch. However, since we're late, so we only manage to have their dinner menu. 


The last time I visit Kopapa was for their breakfast, and it was good! (will post that soon) So I was kinda expecting their dinner will be as good as their breakfast. However, it kinda disappoint me. Maybe I am not used to the flavour or the herbs they used. Fusion food is always a risk to me.
Pan-fried cod with haricot beans, black olive tapenade, hispi cabbage & vanilla butter sauce. 


Laura's Twice cooked Middle White pork belly with sweet potato puree, cucumber lychee salad, peanuts & sweet chilli coconut sauce. I tried it, I was good. (Maybe I ordered the wrong food...=___=" )



Mei Mei's West Country Beef burger, tomato chilli relish, smoked aioli, Emmental, crispy bacon & coleslaw. It was tasty as well. =D So it's just my dish problem.

Things asian do before food - Take pictures!
Hahahahaa... Oh well.. without taking the pictures first where would I find pictures to post right?? =P


***


2nd stop: wandering around Covent Garden ~ Soho taking crazy pictures.


Coincidentally Mei Mei and I wore a similar outfit - black and white stripey pants with white t-shirt.
Well...Great minds think alike!







 #oftd = Top:Zara// Pants: Mango// Bag: Jean Paul Gaultier // Shoe:YRU //Cardigan:Primark











***


After taking tonnes.. I mean tonnes of pictures!! We went to a French coffee shop in Dean Street (Soho) for some dessert/dinner/coffee.

It is a very delightful place...however...the boss (Yes! the man in the picture) is not that delightful. ヽ(#`Д´)ノ
But.. Who cares about the boss as long as the dessert and ambience is nice right?? =)


Two cheesecakes and one strawberry tart to end our day.

***

So that pretty much summarised the outing. 
Below is just a short clip about that day.
enjoy!

≧◠◡◠≦✌






***



Gotta go!

kthxbai!



\(⊙.⊙(☉,☉)⊙.⊙)/


xoxo


emilyccz

No comments:

Post a Comment