Monday, May 6, 2013

complaint

Hello peeps!!

Two more days.. just two more days I will be totally free from university life (fingercrossed feetcrossed to hope that I pass with good grades!). Anyway, I'm already enjoying the life of assignments and exam free as I finished all my assignments way earlier than the actual due date, so it makes me kinda free and lifeless now. And yes, I am rubbing it on your face to those who have not finish their assignments or exam! Har Har! ᕙ(`皿´)╯

But anyway...

I thought that two months of eat-sleep-assignments routine is already lifeless enough and I've been complaining about it all over and over again to almost everyone that I met. However, now I only realise that so-called lifeless university life that I've been complaining about isn't that bad after all, because now... NOW... is only the starting of the real lifeless life that I don't know what should I do next/tomorrow/later/afterwards. It's only day 5 of the so-called-post-lifeless-university-life, and I am missing university already. And when I say I miss university, I meant it. I really do miss it now! At least it gives me something to do, something to aim for in life...etc. But now, fungus is starting to grow on my hair! I better get started to plan ahead of what should I do for the holiday break that I am having now. Like seriously plan something out. (ง'̀-'́)ง Gaaaahhh~~~~~!!!

Anyway, that is my little complain of the day. If I am updating this blog frequent enough, you will see that there will be a lot of complains coming up as Fendi (boyfriend) say that I complain about almost every bits of things happening around me. (It makes me sound like a spoiled brat..wtf! #justsaying) Complaining/ranting is my form of expression (although sometimes I wouldn't call it "complaining" because I am just simply saying it and have no intention of complaining about anything), and please dont take it another way round, cause I still accept the facts and truths, I know that the world doesn't revolve around me (maybe I'm just a tiny dust that sometimes make you sneeze..Har Har! #justsaying). Anyhow, I will try to keep these ranting/complains minimal and to myself, cause I know who the hell want to listen to my shit right?! 


Toodles!

xoxo


emilyccz

No comments:

Post a Comment