Monday, May 13, 2013

Amsterdam x Heineken Experience photo diary.

As I was saying in the previous post that it is too long to fit in another occasion into the post, so here is another post dedicated to my Heineken experience in Amsterdam. =D 

Hopefully you're not bored of my Amsterdam trip. Ha Ha! (cause I am slightly bored already....)














Love this glow-in-the-dark-room. The neon lights (is it call neon lights?) is formed according to your hand movement. Super chio!! I was playing there for quite some time until I lost my friends. LOL!



Learning to pour a nice pint of beer. Something you must do before you leave, or else how would it call Heineken EXPERIENCE right???!

(damn it. where is my video gone??? +___+)


Hahahaa.. don't look at me like this. I need three attempts to make a perfect pint. (I always thought that I was good in pouring beer... +___+") Look at my happy face!

Now my favourite slogan... #justsaying



That's all for today. I'm in the midst of packing for tomorrow. Hate it when you have limited baggage allowance but you just feel like bringing the whole closet. +___+


toodles!


xoxo



emilyccz

No comments:

Post a Comment