Wednesday, August 7, 2013

short update

Hello there!
It's been quite some time since I last blogged. Yes, I've been neglecting it due to all the events and occasions lately. Not to say that I have a very active and happening month earlier, but all I could say it is quite a tiring month for me. I guess most of my friends may have the same feeling when you family come and visit you, and you are obligated to bring them out and be their very best tour guide and try not to let them down. IT.IS.VERY.TIRING! (not to say that I am not happy that my parents actually clear up their schedule and purposely fly to come visit me, but when you have a shopaholic mom and chillax and hot tempered dad, it is very hard to please both at the same time.[FULL STOP])

Now that they left me, it suppose to be more relax and chill for me. However I've decided to dedicate all my time pack my shit up and ship it back to Malaysia as I plan to head back home earlier than I planned. Up till now I can't believe how I came to London with 40kgs and I am going back with 6 x 30++kgs of boxes, not including the 40kgs baggage allowance I have. I guess I have my mom's gene huh? Plus I'm abit of hoarder, don't really like to throw things. Everything has a nostalgic meaning / feeling behind it!!



Anyway, will post more things up soon. =)




xoxo




emilyccz

No comments:

Post a Comment