Monday, June 3, 2013

celebrity crush.

oh hello!
It is just a random post. I just can't resist myself to share with you my new celebrity crush - Ryan Gosling. People that know my in real life will know that my all time celebrity crush are Vaness Wu and Chris Martin. Yes, what a huge contrast between both celebs right? Oh well, we can just put both of them a side now and put our attention on Ryan Gosling now.

 *drooling*

Oh-so-hot!!! *faint*

By the way, have you guys heard about the rumours that Ryan Gosling has shortlisted to act as Christian Grey in the movie Fifty Shades of Grey? Hmmm...

***
As for Vaness Wu... 
(I dont know why I like him also, I rarely listen to his song or watch his movie. lol. Maybe I don't fancy him that much already. But I still think that he and Arissa Cheo are very matching together... just like a fairytale...)

I find this picture of him look very similar or very suitable for Old Spice's ad. Don't you think so? It's like an asian version of Mustafa. lol

Yes? No?


***

I know boyfriend gonna hate this post and make fun of me with it. 
"Dear boyfriend, just to let you know that I will still love you no matter how. This is just celebrity crush, nothing related to reality. Just like unicorn and magic, it is just imaginary and fantasy to make people happy. Hope you understand. xoxo love you."


***

xoxo

emilyccz


p/s: I think I'm on some kinda drugs now. Hallucinating and visioning. Lol. #justsaying

No comments:

Post a Comment