Saturday, June 2, 2012

Picnic at Hype Park

Oh well. Since recently the weather is getting better.. And of course we should make good use of the perfect weather to do something that we wouldn't do in KL --> PICNIC!! (Lol!)

Heh! Its just a random outing after we checked the weather forecast. I still remember everyone is so excited when the weather forecast shown that the weather for the whole week gonna be 20'c and above. It is definitely something worth celebration. Cause im officially sick of the weather here. (last week was like 20 over degree celsius, but hell today is back to 10'c! #FML #pathetic )

Anyway, I shall let the pictures do the talking, cause I don't think anyone would want to read my crap. heh! :)

Occasion: Perfect Weather Celebration  Picnic
Venue: Hyde Park, London


#1. That's me! B-) 
p/s: my pants is well-zipped! =__='





#2. Our food. Guess which food I brought! heh!


#3. Taaadaa! Of course it's orange! hahhahahahaa!! Just because it is the easiest to prepare (compared to cupcakes and fried rice. +_+)

#4. Mann Yee! Budak yang paling sexy tu!


#5. Polaroid. +___+ stupid. cannot see Mann Yee's face properly. shutter speed problem. 


#6. My housemate, HsinYe. (peace!)


#7. Yours truly with a superb big plastered toe ( Thanks to HnM / Marni! Your god damn sandals! That's why sometimes I say, not necessary branded stuff is good stuff! >=( ). 
p/s: Please stop saying that my leg is thin and all!! Because it isn't anymore!!

I guess that's about it for today!
toodles!



No comments:

Post a Comment