Monday, May 7, 2012

lazy girl.

So I've finished and handed in all my assignments, and now I'm like a free bird that dont know what to do next. I got so many things in mind, but I am just too lazy to do so...

What I plan/need to do:
1. Update my laptop. Yes I am currently still using OS X and there is no iCloud or anything.Apparently if I want to update to the latest OS I need to do like a double update. (wtf. this shows how outdated my laptop can be..)

2. Update the blog. Yes, with more pictures.. europe trip or london day out..wtv it is..

3. Find a job. Yes, I need to find an internship before July or else I'm gonna be doing independent studies for next semester which I really do not wish to do so.. hate it!

4. Find a house to move! The current rental is a too much for a student like it. I can buy a celine bag every two months with this rental!! Hell no I am gonna continue paying this amount! Hopefully I can find one that is cheap and with good location. And if I found a house, then I will need to start packing my belongings before I head back to KL. (annoying much.)

5. Plan another europe trip. Where should I go next? hmmm...will see.

6. Tidy up the house. The house is in a mess since forever. +_+ Oh.. and the backyard too. I'm afraid there's snake around the backyard now. lol

7. Finish up the laundry. I'm currently running out of clothes to wear, thanks to my laziness to do the laundry and the prefect-everyday-rain weather!

8. Finish up all the series. GossipGirl. How I Met Your Mother. Modern Family. Pretty Little Liars..blaa.. ( I shall do that now!)


9. Lastly, can't wait to pack up my bags and head back to reunite with my baby boy! <3


I guess that's about it.
Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment