Thursday, May 12, 2011

LoveLove

Oh well. so fast its been 2years we been together.
"i love you baby and we still got plenty time ahead of us!"
oh well.. if you do follow my twitter you'll come across that recent i tweeted something about my regrets in this relationship - never taken pictures together. The reasons why am i so regretful are because firstly, we cant rewind the time back. Secondly, i am going to further my studies soon, very soon. Lastly, this year he has been tied up with a lot of jobs and got not much time left to spend with me. =(
Yupes... so I also dont know. I guess all i can do now is cherish the remaining time left and take more pictures whenever I can. I mean we can. =)
Haih.

Just a random post to rant about things.
ciao.


Just a random post. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment