Saturday, March 19, 2011

random123

ok, not that I dont want to upload more pictures. But seriously, like I ranted many times before - THE INTERNET IS FUCKING SLOW! (people, if you're considering of getting a broadband or anything, please do put in a serious consideration of getting P1, cause currently I am using that! urgh!! Why is Unifi still not yet covered my area? Not that I'm staying in some dodgy area!! Apparently the agent said that my area need to wait until April 2012! I think by that time I also "kaa-boom" die already or "kaa-poong" not in Msia! (hahaa!)

Oh well. its just a short update before I sleep! At least I dont sleep with a guilt that I do not update my blog. (I always feel that whenever I blog, I'm talking to myself, and I got self-satisfaction from that!) =D

Oooo...recently I just found out from babyF one of the reason why he adores me!
He said: "you got unique ugly face..."
Unique UGLY face.
Means I'm not pretty at all!? *pat my own shoulder*
Btw, look at my picture and do complain about my skin nowadays! So terrible!!! I think I need to go back home and steal my sister's facial product to use! I'll put a cm thick on the face and let it absorb and die! Muahahahaaaa... *grin*

ciao!

current update:
1.Busy but not so busy about VanityDreams (yours truthfully and partner's blogshop). New update coming up real soon! btw. fuck those geeks who are pro in those computer source code!
2. Im going to LapSap pool party tomorrow!! *excited much* hurmm..I think I'm more excited about the sales there, cause I'm having a booth there with Miraclewatts!!! :)
3. I decided to go UK instead of US for my studies. Hopefully everything goes well.. or else... I'll eat shit and die.
4.And after reading Jason's blog, I start miss the days in H20..even Chatime bubble isnt as nice as H20!! Lack of the environment and the friendly boss that I can pay him in the next time!

1 comment:

  1. Which Jason? Me ah? LOL!
    Go UK? How come the sudden change???

    ReplyDelete