Sunday, February 20, 2011

welcome back!


Welcome back to my blog. *smile*
I know, its been some time since i last update it. But its okay, bare with me, I'll start to post more! More pictures to come yols! (because i just uploaded all the files into the lappie! mwaaha *wink* )

Oh well..lets start off with something random - gathering at ginny's place for vanitydreams.net (our blogshop, feel free to drop by! )

#1. Ms Ginny is editing the template. At that moment she only can edit with her big desktop. I understand why she dislike laptop so much! +_+'

#2. Hah! its me. Lazing around. wtf.! I'm doing stuff there too okay!

#3. Hah!!..Ms Jane is busy looking for nail polish to do some nail art.

#4. wow..this is so "behind the scene of the making vanitydreams.net" *hahaha*

#5. this is total unrelated. me camwhoring with my new LX-5.

oh well. =) Thats all for today!

Recent update/rant of my life: The fucking P1 is so fucking slooow (30kbs per sec? or slower), because of that now it take forever to upload the pics!!! and sadly my area has no coverage for unifi yet. *stab myself and die*

No comments:

Post a Comment