Friday, November 19, 2010

confession

Hello! I'm updating my blog. *clap clap clap clap clap*
Seriously I got nothing to blog and I suppose to be studying for my finals next monday. But perhaps the anxiety haven't kick-in yet, so I'm not worry about it or I'm over confident about my finals - which is impossible. Baaah! I'm gonna study after this post. grrrr....!

So, as I am camwhoring with my laptop just now, it gives me a topic to blog about. Not a topic..more like a confession.

Well...The confession is "I can touch my nose with my tongue" wtf!

#1. This is how long my tongue is...the length of a lighter?


#2. Which it gives me the ability to touch my nose with my tongue. =P


#3. Haaa..one of the camwhore picture. wtf! If you realize, one side of my eye is naked without make-up, thats why I'm accessorized it with a peace! =D


ciao!
p/s: sorry with all my camwhore pictures..anyhow this is still my blog right?! =P

xoxo. Love me!

No comments:

Post a Comment