Thursday, October 21, 2010

NameIt!

You know sometimes you will tend to name all your belongings with some names like "Pinky, Potato, Tomato, Chicken.." hahahaha..(I dont know, I just create those names out)
Speaking frankly, I do feel weird whenever I see/heard someone start naming their stuff with some weird names.
But, heh! I don't know why today..I wanted to start name some of my stuff with some names. Har! why?! ... I thought of 2 reasons. =P

#1. so that when you're having a conversation with someone about the stuff and outsider wouldn't know what the hell you're talking about! *secretive* Mwahahahaaaa...!
#2. so that your daily conversation will be more cute!.. *wtf! slap me!* Mwahahahahaa...!

so...today I'll start thinking about some name to name all my stuff...like my car, laptop, bb, camera and stuffs.!
I think I should name all my stuffs with colour or maybe not. Maybe I should name them with some celebrities name like JohnnyDepp.! To confuse people. Mwahahahaa...!

p/s: don't need to layan me. Saya sedang SS. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment