Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Aunty J

Well, I would like to introduce to everyone to one of my very best friend. Ms Hoh Suet Meng or normally I call her Aunty Jodie. Why so? Cause she really acts like an aunty, a typical one. But I do love her and cherish her a lot as a friend though. She have something very special inside her that makes me do so.. Can't name out everything but..

Here are the 5 reasons why is she so special!:

#1. She will never complain about me, no matter how late am I or ffk her. =D
And she willing to do all stupid things with me! hahaa!


#2. She is always there when I needed her and she will make her way to make me feel better.


#3. She do not care whether I'm poor/rich, ugly/pretty, smart/dumb, she take me as a friend unconditionally.


#4. All she care most is "as long as I'm happy", then she is happy. =)


#5. She is someone who don't ask for return, always be there to support whatever I do.


Its hard to find a friend like this. Found a friend like this is more than enough. Its even better than you have 100 friends that do not understand or cherish you. Those are called "people you know" not a friend.

Soon, she is leaving to Sydney to future her studies! (KNN! You're supposed to go Boston together with me!) Now she is leaving me alone her!!
Feel so sad! ='(
HAHAHAHAA!!


xoxo

1 comment:

  1. FINALLY got ur blog link.. 找你找得好辛苦噢~ hahahaa

    ReplyDelete